Commercial / Sales Director
Lokal Gallery is looking for a part- or full-time Commercial / Sales Director for the development of an overall sales performance of the gallery with a focus on B2B projects and taking the position of the acting CEO for the current managing director’s maternity leave in May 2024. There’s a possibility for the role to be tailored for you.
As the Commercial / Sales Director you will be
• Establishing and managing partnerships with key stakeholders and customers to secure project sales, ability to understand the needs of current customers, and devise and implement customer acquisition strategies.
• Developing, planning and implementing strategies that align with business goals to promote business growth
• Leading operatives to plan and execute marketing campaigns to generate revenue and promote business growth
• Responsible of financial targets and budget development and monitoring
• Working collaboratively across the business with the operative team and board of directors to achieve business goals
• Monitoring the performance of commercial activities using key metrics and reporting back to the board of directors.
For the role, we are looking for a person with great sales and networking skills, can-do attitude and relevant education and experience in sales and marketing. The industry experience and network in the field of art, interior design, architecture, property development, or various businesses are considered as an asset.
We are offering a warm environment of firm support and caring culture of the small agile operative team and board of directors to work for Lokal’s fantastic mission in the field of art and design.
Location: Helsinki + remote work
Lokal is a Helsinki-based concept gallery-shop bringing forth local unique artwork and design. Lokal’s curated solo or group exhibitions and online art marketplace host a wide array of works of local artists. Lokal’s story began in 2012 when curator and photographer Katja Hagelstam founded Lokal, stemming from perceiving a lack in presentation given to emerging local artists, working especially in the interface of fine art and craftsmanship. At the forefront of Lokal existence has ever since been an appreciation for timeless beauty, the nurturing of real community, and a striving to reflect the harmony of nature.
To apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 29th of February, at the latest. All applications submitted by the 29th will be considered, please do however send your application through as soon as you can, as we may be contacting relevant candidates prior to the final date. The salary and total compensation package will be negotiable.
For more information, please contact Katja Soila, +358 40 410 9939 email@example.com